Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Don't bother about the dates of the posts...

I feel that there is a need to tell you about this... it's just a small thing but in case you notice it, here's the explanation. If you have been looking at the updates or highlights on the very first page that you arrive at in J Uniqueness blog shop, you would have notice that the dates for those posts can date back to May. BUT... this doesn't mean that I don't update it at all!!! In fact I update it so regularly I can say that the contents in those posts change almost every week!

The explanation is this, I always edit the posts instead of posting new ones, so that means that the updates are new but the dates might never change because I don't like my posts to stack on top on one another and have redundant updates still occupying and cramping up the entire front page.

So just ignore those dates and read the contents! Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment