Saturday, September 11, 2010

What to expect at the flea market!

For this coming Mooncake Festival Flea Market, I have adjusted all the prices for the clothes from Korea. Which means, you can expect all the very very very.... low prices in the flea market. Those prices are so low that you might not even believe it, and that will just make your trip to the flea market all worth while. I have specially set these low prices just for you, my dear friends to shop till your heart content. But, I have to tell you these prices are only available for the flea market, you will never find those prices on the blogshop. So come down to the flea market and shop plus there will be new stocks coming in specially ordered for this flea market sale! So be the first to see those new stocks, and don't say I didn't tell you, the prices willbe very very very.... low!!! See you at the flea market, and ooh don't forget to say hi to me! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment